This Front range dog harness vest have 7 colors to choose, red, pink, grey, orange, blue, black and green.
The Front range dog harness vest eliminates pressure from your dog’s neck preventing possible neck, spine, and windpipe injuries. Even if your dog is not a puller, he or she could be injured wearing a collar if they make a brief move to chase s squirrel, dog, or adult. From a training perspective, dog harnesses are useful for teaching your dog not to pull as the pressure from a harness is more evenly distributed around your dog’s body.
Most effective on small and Medium Dogs-Preferred No pull restraint. Small and Medium dogs lack the neck strength to deal with a collar since it wraps around the animal’s neck. Additionally, because of the diminutive size of a smaller dog’s windpipe, a collar is more likely to interfere with the dog’s means to breathe.
Stronger restraint all through travel-our harness has a sturdy deal with to secure your dog all through car travel. it restrains your pet, keeping it from moving around the car or jumping out.
- Color: orange, size XS fit chest thirteen-17″. Please refer to the size chart image for correct item dimensions.
- Stylish, durable, scratch-Resistant Oxford material outer layer, mesh lining with soft sponge padding in chest and belly.
- Include nylon webbing with 3M reflective material for good visibility at night and Sturdy deal with for easy seat belt attachment while riding in your car.
- Lightweight draflex buckle with large loading capacity which greatly improves tensile strength.Comfortable and ergonomi design ensures easy to fit and put on/take off.
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring on the dog’s back and reinforced webbing on the dog’s chest.